[amibroker] Re: Script to automate exporting of EOD quotes and importing into Another DB - Need Help with the oAB.Import.

I was curious to read the theory / mathematics behind the ZeroLag EMA
that comes "preloaded" with AB. It does seem to get the lag out much
more than traditional MACD indicators.
The description points to the April 2000 issue of Stocks and
Commodities magazine however when I tried to purchase the article
from the S&C website I found that no such article existed for April
2000 and using the search feature to find the elusive article was of
no help.
Can anyone point me to the specific article regrading this indicator.
I'm a bit more comfortable using an indicator or oscillator if I can
read and understand how it was developed.

Thanks

Dean Hodgins

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511