RE: [amibroker] Script to automate exporting of EOD quotes and importing into Another DB - Need Help with the oAB.Import.

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Script to automate exporting of EOD quotes and importing into Another DB - Need Help with the oAB.Import.
  • From: "dingo" <dingo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 07:26:10 -0700

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Run the code anywhere but the AB directory is a good
choice.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Have a single instance of your AB EOD running in
advance (if you don't then the script will run an invisible copy of AB with a
visible AA window which is very odd looking and confusing). The AA window
doesn't have to be open but won't hurt it if is.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
The
double backslashes won't work in this WSH code.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I see
that TJ has noticed my problem - I'll incorporate his fix and send you a revised
copy sometime today.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff