Re: [amibroker] Understanding the Harmonic Mean, I

All I really want to do is to add to the
built-in Price Chart popup menu so that it will show this
"BwidthPctChg" value at the bottom of the menu.

I have never tried to modify the main price
chart.   I looked at the coding in it, and it is way beyond what I do
right now.  I have other things I am working on right now, so I don't want
to stop what I am doing in order to learn all about the coding in the price
chart. It appears that you are supposed to somehow make the output from all of
those WriteIf(statements)  appear in the commentary window, which I have
yet to feel the need to use.

I copied the built-in price code to a custom indicator,
deleted most of it, and then added the below modification to it, and it works,
but I would sure like to have this function available in the built-in price
chart.   BTW, in this custom version, the Bollinger bands ended up
being super close together, even before I multiplied by 100 for the last
plot(statement).

I sure would appreciate it if a kind soul would post the
completed modification, and instruct me how to install it into the main price
chart so that it will appear in the popup menu.  I assume it involves those
writeif() functions that I see in the code, which I have also never used.
later, Ron D
 <FONT color=#0000ff
size=4>
movshort = MA(
C, Prefs<FONT
size=4>(4) );
movmed = MA( C,
Prefs(<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=4>6) );
movlong = MA( C,
Prefs(<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=4>28) );
btop = BBandTop(
C, Prefs(
4 ), <FONT
color=#0000ff size=4>Prefs(<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>8)/100<FONT
size=4> );
bbot = BBandBot(
C, Prefs<FONT
size=4>(4), <FONT
color=#0000ff size=4>Prefs(<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>8)/100<FONT
size=4> );
width = btop - bbot;
PctChange=(width-Ref<FONT
size=4>(width,-1<FONT
size=4>))/Ref<FONT
size=4>(width,-1<FONT
size=4>);
Plot(btop,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>"Btop"<FONT
color=#000000>,colorBlack,styleLine);<FONT
color=#0000ff size=4>
Plot(bbot,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>"Bbot"<FONT
color=#000000>,colorBlack,styleLine);<FONT
color=#0000ff size=4>
Plot(width,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>"Bwidth"<FONT
color=#000000>,colorBlack,styleNoLine,styleOwnScale);<FONT
color=#0000ff size=4>
Plot(PctChange*<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>100,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=4>"BwidthPctChg"<FONT
color=#000000>,colorBlack,styleNoLine,styleOwnScale);

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.656 /
Virus Database: 421 - Release Date:
4/10/2004