RE: [amibroker] Script to automate exporting of EOD quotes and importing into Another DB - Need Help with the oAB.Import.

The
for(n=10;n<=50;n=n+10)
{
AddToComposite(StochD(n),"~ticker"+n,"C");
Buy=0;
}
will create 5 tickers ~ticker10, ~ticker20,~ticker30,~ticker40 and
~ticker50.
For example, ~ticker30 will give the sum of daily StochD(30) for all
stocks.
The
for(n=10;n<=50;n=n+10)
{
AddToComposite(StochD(n),"~ticker"+"n","C");
Buy=0;
}
will create only ~tickern, "n" now is a string.
~tickern will give the daily
StochD(10)+ StochD(20)+ StochD(30)+ StochD(40)+ StochD(50)
for all stocks.
Both runs are error free.
I think you search for the first solution.
Dimitris Tsokakis