    >From:
    <A title=danielwardadams@xxxxxxxxx
    href="">danielwardadams
    To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 12:26
    PM
    Subject: [amibroker] Where are you
    from, Part Deux
    When I posted my original message, I was primarily
    interested in where people with non-US sounding names were from
    (Dimitris, van den Bergen, Stephane, Tomasz, etc). But I think all the
    replies to date have been from people in the US.Judging from
    posts of the past couple of months, it seems there is a lot of usage in
    Europe and Australia but I'm curious where else. Also, whether AB is
    primarily applied to US (stock) markets or
    others??Dan--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
    "danielwardadams" <danielwardadams@xxxx> wrote:> Since this
    thread obviously has widespread international > membership, I'm
    wondering if people will share where they are > from and how they use
    AB?> > I'm just curious where the majority of AB usage occurs
    and what > markets it is being used on> > I'm from Iowa
    (USA) and plan to use it on US stock markets (NYSE, > NASD, AMEX) and
    (possibly) the index eminis (i.e., not currancies > or energies or
    foreign exchanges or cattle futures or ... ).>
    Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend
    SUGGESTIONS to
    <A
    group FAQ at: <A