From: "wooziwog" <xcitemint@xxxxxxx>
To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 1:26 PM
Subject: [amibroker] Fibs - Am I doing Something Wrong?

I am using the AB fib drawing tool and am curious to know if I am
doing something wrong.  I am clicking on the high Point A pivot and
then clicking on Point B, the (low).  I expect to see the 127% and
162% retracements ABOVE the Point A pivot however they appear below
the point B pivot which is the low.  Is there something I am missing
or something I am doing wrong??  Logic would suggest that if the
difference between the Point A high and Point B low is 10 points that
the 127% retracement should add 12.7 points to point B and 162%
should add 16.2 points to point B.  I would be grateful if anyone can
enlighten me as to what is occurring and how these retracements are
being calculated.

David K.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511