RE: [amibroker] Re: Real-Time Trading System Examples

I just received an obviously fake email entitled "Citi
e-mail <A
href="">Verification-mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx",
and it does NOT have an attachment.

I want to delete it without it opening it because of the
possibility  that opening it may be the trigger which causes
their scheme to fradulenty use my charge card account.

Question#1)>>Is there any way to delete an email in
Outlook Express without it opening first?

Question#2>>Is it programatically possible, or
impossible, to make the act of OPENING AN EMAIL
<FONT
face=Arial>                      act
as a trigger for the next step in an online fraud scheme.  I am
referring here only to a
<FONT
face=Arial>
fraud scheme, as opposed to a spammers.    TIA  Ron
<FONT
face=Arial>

<FONT
face=Arial>

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.656 /
Virus Database: 421 - Release Date: 4/11/2004