[amibroker] Re: Real-Time Trading System Examples

Steve,
Here is the AFL for your indicator.
I create first the general Ti3 function and then apply to per=3, 5
and 8 [or whatever...]
Could you post some lines for the interpretation ?
[What is the blue line near the bottom of the indicator]
According to your use, we could probably anticipate some decisions by
1 bar.

//the Ti3 function
function T3(price,periods,a)
{
e1=EMA(price,periods);
e2=EMA(e1,Periods);
e3=EMA(e2,Periods);
e4=EMA(e3,Periods);
e5=EMA(e4,Periods);
e6=EMA(e5,Periods);
c1=-a^3;
c2=3*a^2+3*a^3;
c3=-6*a^2-3*a-3*a^3;
c4=1+3*a+a^3+3*a^2;
Ti3=c1*e6+c2*e5+c3*e4+c4*e3;
return ti3;
}
//Application
price=C;a=0.618;
t3_3=t3(price,3,a);
t3_5=t3(price,5,a);
t3_8=t3(price,8,a);
x=abs(t3_3-t3_5)+abs(t3_5-t3_8);
Plot(x,"x",1,1);

Dimitris Tsokakis

Ti3() users]- Dimitris....Could it be written

>       DT,
>
>       Sorry about the "infidel" code (and chart).  I'm sure you can
translate.  I've looked at a few thousand charts and I can assure you
that I have never seen an idicator that preceeds directional
movement ... quite like the Pocket Rocket.  It does not signal a
direction...just the convergence (superimpostion, confluence, "pick a
term") of the T3, T5, T8.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511