Re: [amibroker] Re: Real-Time Trading System Examples

Thanks - I've done several upgrades, keeping
track with the beta releases but have not done a reload. Will try after a back
up. Good advice about
hitting add.  Seems I've got quite a
collection from our favorite authors on this site.

Joe L
<BLOCKQUOTE