Re: [amibroker] Restoring Built In Indicators

Ron - Based on your subsequent notes to Rakesh, I
hope this doesn't dissappoint....It probably is more basic than what you expect,
but it may help others new to the forum.
What I use is the indicator that Dimitris posted a
few months ago that I believe works like a Turtle or primary breakout.
Looks back and sets upper and lower breakout lines and color codes the price
line.  Only thing I've changed is the look
back period for a local contest.

Hope Dimitris is listening in and would comment on
this or if he has a newer version.
 Best regards
Joe L.

// For Indicator Window NAME: Break Outs - DT
// Dimitris Tsokakis
// An Indicator Plots a high and low bar and color codes the price line for
bullish breaks
//
H0=H;
L0=L;
C0=C;
O0=O;
Lookback=100;
// 100 used in the Rebels
Contest
shift=60; <FONT
color=#008000 size=2>// 60 used in the Rebels Contest
x0=LastValue<FONT
size=2>(Cum(<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>1));
x1=x0-shift;
H=Ref<FONT
size=2>(H,-shift+1<FONT
size=2>);
L=Ref<FONT
size=2>(L,-shift+1<FONT
size=2>);
H1=LastValue<FONT
size=2>(Ref(<FONT
color=#0000ff size=2>HHV(H,Lookback),-<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>1));
L1=LastValue<FONT
size=2>(Ref(<FONT
color=#0000ff size=2>LLV(L,Lookback),-<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>1));<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>
Plot(H1,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"H1",colorYellow);<FONT
color=#0000ff size=2>
Plot(L1,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"L1",colorYellow);
H=H0;L=L0;C=C0;O=O0;
up=Cross(H,H1)
AND Cum<FONT
size=2>(1)>x1;
dn=Cross(L1,L)
AND Cum<FONT
size=2>(1<FONT
size=2>)>x1;
Plot(C,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"Close",<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>IIf(Cum<FONT
size=2>(1)>x1-Lookback
AND Cum<FONT
size=2>(1<FONT
size=2>)<=x1,colorBlue,<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>IIf
(Up,colorBrightGreen,IIf<FONT
size=2>( Dn,colorRed,colorBlack))),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>64);
PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow*(<FONT
color=#0000ff size=2>Cum(<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>1)==x1+<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>1),colorBlue);
<BLOCKQUOTE