RE: [amibroker] Restoring Built In Indicators

Ron,

Did you build the indicator for the Guppy EMA's of OBV? Is it possible to see the coding for this?

Thanks,
Johnmrdavis9 <mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am addicted to AFL.  I am sending a chart to illustrate this email.

I am hoping that some of you have observed chart patterns that you would like to be able to find with an Amibroker Exploration.

I would like for the group to try to develop AFL explorations to find chart patterns that some of you have observed sometimes result in very nice breakouts.

I am inviting any and all of you to send chart attachments to this AmibrokerNT yahoo group.

All that you have to do is identify on the chart the location of the breakout that you are interested in, and, as a group, can develop explorations for these breakout patterns.

It doesn't matter in the beginning if I am the only one to attempt coding for these breakouts, I still would like to see charts submitted to work on.   As I stated above, I am addicted to AFL.  Later Ron DSend BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)--------------------------------------------Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html > ATTACHMENT part 2 image/png name=Chart.pngDo you Yahoo!?