RE: [amibroker] Gartley Patten AFL

I too am interested in trendline crossovers and
breakouts.  I don't know a thing about the Midas system however.  I
have, thanks to a friend,
an AFLroutine for using manually applied AB
trendlines and using them internally to detect Support/Resistance, trendline
cross overs etc.
Demitris had multiple notes with accompanying AFL
for breakouts and I use one version of this to good success.   These
were all programatic and did not depend one
drawing the break out lines. With these
mechanics there has to go strategies.

Let me know where I can research the system you are
refering to. (haven't done a search yet and expect I'll find something on
the web on it)
Best regards
JOE
<BLOCKQUOTE