[amibroker] Re: 5 min History for N100, SP500, dow and Dax

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Ron,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
for your concern.  You are right, I haven't been around this site very
much.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'm
about ten days away from moving into my new house that I've been building for
the last six months.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I'm
also in the "trading mode" more than the "research mode" right now, but that
will change once I get set up again in my new house.  Trying to run 13 PC's
next to my bed in a little shed for the last six months has been a bit
inhibiting, to say the least.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
I've
also been busy with a new venture; breeding alpacas.  I've turned my new
property into an alpaca breeding farm as well as managing alpacas purchased by
some of your contrymen as an investment.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
As
Arnie would say, however, "I'll be back".
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
Thanks
for noticing my absense.
<BLOCKQUOTE

  <FONT face="Times New Roman"
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: mrdavis9
  [mailto:mrdavis9@xxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 9:56
  PMTo: amibrokeryahoogroupsSubject: [amibroker] Where's
  Chuck Rademacher?
  I havn't seen posts from Chuck Rademacher in
  awhile.   Is he OK?  Ron D

  Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.638
  / Virus Database: 409 - Release Date: 4/9/2004Send
  group FAQ at: <A