[amibroker] Font Size of Window Tabs

Daniel,

Very nice translation of the Gartley code.   I changed your
for loop to only calculated the last 200 bars for my slower
computer.  I have price back to 1982 so it was doing for
loops of 5000+ bars!

  for(Bar =50; Bar < BarCount; Bar++);
  for(Bar = (BarCount-200); Bar < BarCount; Bar++);

Does anyone know if we can attach calculated text to line arrays
so X, A, B, C and Fib values can be added to IB via code.

Thanks again for your translation.

Arthur

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Daniel Ervi" <daniel@xxxx> wrote:
> See http://www.amibroker.com/library/formula.php?id=347.