RE: [amibroker] Real-Time Trading System Examples

John, No I don't - I use Norton. I don't know how Zone Alarm works, but what I did was save my profile in gator and then uninstall it. Then I connected to the net and re-installed it - and when I got the warnings from Norton that Gator wanted to "ring home" - I simply put a permanent block on it. It works fine. I recently installed Netcaptor as an alternative browser and Gator would not work for it - but Roboform would. So I installed Roboform and it imported my settings from gator without trouble - I]ve been trialling the two of them side by side and I can't now see the need to keep gator - or I may keep it in reserve and not run it at startup. Arthur : >Hi Arthur, > >For a firewall, I use the free version of ZoneAlarm, but I don't know if I >can block/allow that specifically, unless I get ZoneAlarm Pro or Plus. > >Do you know otherwise? > >thanks > >-john > > >----- Original Message ----- >From: "Arthur Sawilejskij" >To: >Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 8:23 PM >Subject: RE: [amibroker] Off Topic: spyware/adware removal > > >You can still benefit from Gator and do away with the ads by blocking >it  ringing home though your firewall settings. > >Arthur > > > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx ----------------------------------------- Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/) -------------------------------------------- Check group FAQ at: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT Yahoo! Groups Links To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.