[amibroker] Re: B E T A

Iīm wondering I have some historical data where price is ok but
volume needs to be split by a X factor.  Any possibility ti do this
in AB ?  AB has split but I can not set the data fields I want to
split like it is possible in the downloader. I know in can be done
the quote editor but doing it one day at a time seems a little to
tedious to do it.

BTW Is there a beginner group for AB users where people donīt have to
feel intimidated to ask basic questions???  Somethimes people have
basic questions and are intimidated to ask here or donīt get answered
at all.  I know that many of these questions have somewhat been
answered in the past on this board, but search through the multiple
archieve files with the hope not to crash is a very tidious job. And
info is scattered here and there.

THANKS

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511