  >From:
  wavemechanic

  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 9:54
  AM
  Subject: Re: [amibroker] Off Topic:
  spyware/adware removal

  <BLOCKQUOTE

    ----- Original Message -----
    <DIV
    >From:
    john
    gibb
    To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 10:30
    AM
    spyware/adware removal

    thanks for everyone's
    suggestions!!!

    So far, I downloaded and ran Spybot and, i
    think, i got rid of quite a bit of ad/spyware...my Friday night  Norton
    scan will confirm...

    One disapointment is that I may have to pay $30
    to keep the reminder system I have become dependent on (Date Manager from
    Gator/GAIN Publishing). It turns out that Gator was prominent on the list of
    stuff Spybot found. Can anyone suggest a (ideally ad/spyware-free
    and <$30 ) reminder system? GAIN claims their $30 product is '<FONT
    size=3>GAIN Network advertising' free, whatever that
    means.

    -john

    <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr