  >From:
  bflori
  To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 6:21
  PM
  Subject: [amibroker] Next 5 days

  I want to create a line of code that says "if a condition is true in
  any of the last 5 days".For instance, if a 17/30 sma crossover
  occurs AND IF STOCH K IS BELOW 30 IN ANY OF THE LAST 5 DAYS,then Buy. Or
  simply screen for stocks where this dual condition is present.Any
  suggestions on how I write this "last 5 days condition"?Many thanks to
  you gurus.bflori@xxxxxxx
  Send BUG REPORTS to <A
  href="">bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  <A
  href="">suggest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx-----------------------------------------Post
  AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: <A
  href="">amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Web
  page: <A
  group FAQ at: <A
  Yahoo! Groups Links<*> To visit your group on the web, go
  to:     <A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/<*>
  <A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<*>
  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:     <A
  href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

  anti-virus system (<A
  href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.638
  / Virus Database: 409 - Release Date: 4/7/2004