Re: [amibroker] Off Topic: spyware/adware removal

Thanks Jason,

I did try logging in as admin - of course, it
wanted a password that I didnt have. Cant ask any
of the administrators, I dont really know them too well and it is a huge
company, they try very hard to protect their network from problems
introduced by the employees - very security conscious when it comes
to what the emplyees are allowed to with internet, installing
applications, etc. I was more curious to find out why the OS (WinXP) let me
install QT without a peep, and refused to let me install AB. What is AB's
install doing ( and QT's install *not* doing) that Windows wont
allow?

Steve
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr