Re: [amibroker] Migrating Preferences/Chart Settings etc from one PC to another

One way to do would be to compute a ratio of
low/lower bb and then define condition Bollinger_Lower_Buy if low/lower bb >
95 and < 105..
I do something similar for finding out if stocks
are near 50ma or 200ma.

Bollinger_Lower_Buy= (Bollinger_Near_Ratio
> 95) or  (Bollinger_Near_Ratio <105);

Cheers,Padhu