Re: [amibroker] Anyone using Amibroker with 6-8 realtime charts? - CPU staying at 100% all the time

Werner,

I think this will get you in the 1% range of the low band on the positive
side of the band...not below it...it would seem you would need some
additional criteria.

Lowband=BBandBot(C,20,2);

Cond=C > Lowband AND C <= Lowband*1.01;

Filter=Cond > 0;