Re: [amibroker] Volume Spike Adjustment Indicator?

The
C:\Program Files\AmiBroker\IncludeFiles folder is intended for include files,
include file are afl blocks of code that you want to re-use in Indicators or AA
code without having to copy the code in its entirity each time. You
basically substitute you block of code with an "#include filename" statement.

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Indicator code must be saved explicitly if you want to have it available
as separate files. Otherwise indicators are stored in the broker.charts
file upon AmiBroker exit. It is good practice to save your Indicator code in
separate files so that if something goes wrong with the broker.charts file
you still have the code. You should also backup your AmiBroker folder
periodically. If something went wrong you can reload the indicators from the
separate files.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
This
means you will NOT be able to see separate files for any custom indicators you
may have created, unless you saved them explicitely.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
best
regards,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>herman.
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

  <FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----From: gemini3
  [mailto:gemini3@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Monday, April 05, 2004 3:40
  PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
  Custom AFL formulas refusing to loadAnyone have an
  idea as to why my custom AFL's don't load with Amibroker anymore?
  All the standard AFL's load but none of the ones I've created. My custom
  AFL's are in the same folder (Amibroker/AFL) as the standard ones and this
  folder is specified under Preferences (AFL tab) as to where to find these.
  Thanks,JaySend BUG REPORTS to
  bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
  group FAQ at: <A