[amibroker] Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for...

  • To: "AmiBroker, User" <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for...
  • From: "wavemechanic" <wd78@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:29:13 -0700

Kevin:

If you want to go down the C++ study route, the
following URL provides a list of "highly recommended" beginner's books.  In
addition, FWIW, the Koenig-Moo book has gotten a lot of good press on C++
forums.

<A
href="">http://www.accu.org/bookreviews/public/reviews/0hr/beginner_s_c__.htm

Bill

--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <A
href="">Kevin243@x... wrote:One of the first things I'd
like to see is a book or two that describes C++ or whatever is close to
the language that Amibroker using.  I've looked at several books,
but haven't bought anything.  Would like to know what reference
would be the most useful for working with Amibroker.

Kevin
CampbellIn a message dated 4/3/04 7:37:54 PM Central Standard Time,
hoierman@x... writes:--- In <A
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dingo"
<dingo@x...> wrote:> If we can get
some discussion going from Jayson, Graham, Steve, Anthony, et> al
then we can compose a step by step list and get Tomasz to post on
the> home page of the forum. Then when noob's come we can point them to
that.> > Can we get some ideas? > > d--- End