[amibroker] Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for...

Thanks, much appreciated.  I'm very interested in Loops.  I have spent many hours working on this and have produced several simple loops.  I have yet to make a successful useful loop.

As to tough love ...  did that with Metastock language.  Became very proficient at there language.  Even had Equis stumped a few times with some of my code.  One of there Add-Ins is based on my code... And that wasn't the best way to learn things.  All people learn things in a different manner....

But, they don't have loops....

I don't have the time to trial and error my way through things.  I need good reference and some building blocks to work through.  That's all...

Kevin Campbell