Re: [amibroker] Re: Helper duudes: Whadya say let's work up a to do list for...

I would like to add a word here, maybe irritating
to some, but imo, the Metastock user's manual, which many have come across
as previous  MS users, was much more "user friendly". I think a AFL
manual should have followed the MS structure. For example it took me quite some
time until I discovered that many of my questions were in fact answered in the
AFL Reference section; which previously I had cursorily only gone
through.

Reading through the whole manual does not help so
much as having a manual in a reference format.

Herbert
<BLOCKQUOTE