Re: [amibroker] Re: AmiBroker - Data Source QP2 vs TC2000

My impression was that TC2000 rep was quite aware of what their
product is, what are the plus points, what are the usage guidelines.

As against that I got the impression that QP2 rep was not too sure of
things.  (A flat it's all there in the agreement does not sound like
a very informative answer to me.  *smile*)

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Salil V Gangal"