[amibroker] Re: Fisher Question - TJ?

The followig code is for support and resistance and I use on a daily
realtime chart. This takes into account previous days quote data.
This is not intraday support and resistance. However, I can not
create single horizontal lines that are for only for the previous
day. This formula posts a continuous line for each day that I do not
want to show up on my chart. I just want to creat a single
horizontal line for each area and eliminate previous days s & P.
Basically I want to create a better looking chart.

Thank You
MR

//Support AND Resistance Lines Formula

PP = Ref(((H + L + C)/3),-1);