RE: [amibroker] Disappearing selector line in RT charts

   I have sent a reply previously and YAHOO is just slow to display
it. Here is something I want to add..when the market was still
opened, as a test, I did a scan on about 22 stocks in IQFeed. I did
not have data in AmiBroker on any of these stocks. It was very slow,
but the scan completed. This was a fairly simple scan, on few
stocks, and I have a good internet connection.

I'm guessing the main difference in speed between this scan and the
scans from QT referred to in my previous reply is that the data was
local.

I hope this helps.

Denis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:
> I tried "Reconnect" also but did not seem to work
>
> Currently everything seems to be working normal again. Usually I
do not have problems. IQFeed gave me a link where you can check if
their systems are running normal or not:
http://www.dtniq.com/product/motd/motd2.cfm?
version=2.4.3.4&loginid=x&product=IQFeed

> Denis, did you ever try to do a scan on IQFeed data. When one
tries to do a scan it has to backfill the data for all symbols. This
goes on for a while and in my case at some point it stops. It can't
perform a backfill. The scan stops at this symbol. If I go out of
Amibroker and back in again again I have the same problem but now at
another symbol. Sometimes I manage to get a full scan done but most
of the times it stops at some symbol. Does this sound familiar?

> rgds, Ed

Terms

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511