Fw: [amibroker] Re: variable styles for same array

      Well, I'm not sure; I had to shut down AmiBroker a few times
today. But the last time it seemed stopped I "forced backfill"
(right click on the plug-in status area) and it looks like it
restarted it. Or maybe the market was just slow.

Denis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "ed" <ed2000nl@xxxx> wrote:
> I think that if you lose the internet connection for a few seconds
the link between Amibroker and IQFeed does not start up
automatically again once the internet comes back up again. You need
to restart Amibroker. Am I right?

> rgds, Ed

they say they have or had problems but they have a backup system and
it should automatically switch to the backup system. My internet is
also unstable though. I am not sure if this is due to my provider.
Pretty annoying,

>   regards, Ed

Then I
>     restart Amibroker, I get a connection again and ..... at some
point
>     the connection drops. Have to restart Amibroker again.
>     >
>     > Anyone else having this problem? Tonight I can not keep a
>     connection going for 2 minutes. Internet is working OK because
my
>     link with IB is still working ...
>     >
>     > thanks, Ed
>

>     Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>     Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>

>     Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx
>     Send SUGGESTIONS to suggest@xxxx
>
>       c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Service.