Re: [amibroker] Re: IQFeed

I sent my origional request copied below in response to a
different thread.  John suggested that the requested
procedure might be possible with a Batch Explore script.
(thanks john for the suggestion).  I would appreciate further advice
on implementing an Automatic Batch Exploration system.  Ron

This is John's suggestion.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>====================================================================================
Hi Ron,

I believe you are talking about a batch
exploration.

In the User's Guide(Amibroker Object Model), there
are some scripting examples that could be adapted to create a Batch Explore
script . ( the Batch Backtesting example is especially promising for
adaptation).

Better yet, I would expect someone on this list to
have already developed such a script that they might be willing to share.

Anyone have a batch exploration script they can
share?  -john

Below is my origional request.
<FONT
face=Arial>==========================================================================

In TC2k, you can create watchlists for each of your
favorite PCF's. Then, when you download the new EOD date each day, you can
set TC2k to automatically update all of the PCF's that you have created.

After the updating has completed, each of your personal
PCF watchlists will now be populated with all of the stocks that meet the PCF
requirement based on the fresh EOD download that you just
completed.

Lets assume that you use only 4 different explorations to
find all of the stocks which meet the four different sets of Amibroker criteria
that you like.

A similar operation in AB that is similar to the TC2k
system, would be to have iAB automatically run four separate explorations, and
then AB would place the results of these 4 explorations into four
separate watch lists.  The population of these watch would change
 somewhat after each new daily download of new EOD data.

Maybe this is possible already in AB.   Does
anyone know how to make AB do this??  Ron D

Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.638 /
Virus Database: 409 - Release Date:
4/1/2004