Re: [amibroker] Study Line Color

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Arthur Sawilejskij <arthur@xxxx>
wrote:

Thanks Bundy for reply. Your Setting does sound logical and as u say
u have trade with it with success.

My setting 1. peroid short 30 long 200 was base on discussion at the
Reef forum option section 2. 365  or 260 was also debated here in
previous years post in the old archives.

I will play with your settings and check it with ASX HV and
backtest.

Bundy , I just start trading option last 6 months only in ASx-50
and are interested to exchange ideas regard to strategies / Entry /
Exit and Money Mx.
One of my main strategy is to write PUT option with high Volatility
stock when T/A signal Long.
Bundy if u like to exhange some option ideas please e-mail me
at  henry_chau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cheers and thanks again for your input

Henry

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511