[amibroker] Re: Re : volatility indicators to help with option trading

Hello,

AmiQuote by default downloads SPLIT and DIVIDEND adjusted prices.

These are different than UNADJUSTED prices or prices adjusted only for
splits (and not for dividends) that you can get from other sources.

AmiQuote by default uses ADJ. CLOSE and adjusts High Low Open and Volume
fields according to split factor (ADJ.Close/Close) so you have
split-adjusted history that is desirable in
most cases.

If you want raw (unadjusted) prices you would need to edit "aqh.format" file
(in AmiBroker/Formats subfolder) and change the line:
$FORMAT Date_DMY,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume,AdjClose

$FORMAT Date_DMY,Open,High,Low,Close,Volume

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com