From: r194ondi [mailto:ronbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2004 12:35 AM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] OT: Does anyone use PFScan? if so, how do you download
data?

PFScan is a point and figure charting/analysis program.

I currently use EasyStockDater to download the data, but it seems
silly to download the EOD data from Yahoo twice, once with AQ, and
then again with ESD.

I have used the AB, Tools/Export to export to a csv file, but it
would take a looooooong time to export the data one stock at a time.

I'm hoping someone who also uses PFScan and has some AFL code to
share which will export AB PFScan data, as a .csv file.

the format PFScan requires from a "custom" download is Symbol, Epic
("D"), Date (DMY, MDY, YMD, or YDM), ohlcv, adjusted close.  there is
also provision to set the format to Sharescope, Metastock DAT,
TC2000, Metastock PRN Ascii, QuotesPlus2.

thanks,
ron

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511