[amibroker] Attention Mr Riccardo Ronco

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Ron,
why
not explore the data with AA choosing the columns you need/want  then
choose export from there, dumping your universe in one fell swoop rather than a
single stock at a time?

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: r194ondi
[mailto:ronbo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Sent: Wednesday, March 31, 2004 11:35
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] OT:
Does anyone use PFScan? if so, how do you download
data?PFScan is a point and figure charting/analysis
program.I currently use EasyStockDater to download the data, but it
seems silly to download the EOD data from Yahoo twice, once with AQ, and
then again with ESD.I have used the AB, Tools/Export to export to a
csv file, but it would take a looooooong time to export the data one stock
at a time.I'm hoping someone who also uses PFScan and has some AFL code
to share which will export AB PFScan data, as a .csv file.the format
PFScan requires from a "custom" download is Symbol, Epic ("D"), Date (DMY,
MDY, YMD, or YDM), ohlcv, adjusted close.  there is also provision to
set the format to Sharescope, Metastock DAT, TC2000, Metastock PRN Ascii,
QuotesPlus2.thanks,ronSend BUG
REPORTS to bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A