Re: [amibroker] Re: Loops / AFL - AB ver 4.53

Hi mroman59,

this should get u started, but it is not a finished product:

<clip>

way_down = CCI(14) <-100;
down = CCI(14)>=-100 AND CCI(14)<=0;
up = CCI(14)>0 AND CCI(14)<=100;
way_up = CCI(14)>100;
Color = IIf(way_down,colorBlack,IIf(down,colorGreen, IIf(up,colorYellow
,colorRed)));
Plot(CCI(14),"CCI(14)",Color,styleLine);

<clip>

I used black, instead of gray, because my screen background is gray. In
Indicator Builder, I would also enable the "Level 0" and "+/-100"
checkboxes.

-john