RE: [amibroker] Using Symbol Information in AFL?

Hello,

I was able to get 120 days today morning
too.

IMPORTANT NOTE: to get 120 days you have to be using
eSignal plugin version 1.63 (the latest)
<A
href="">http://www.amibroker.com/bin/eSignal163.exe (released
January 12, 2004 )

It seems that it may also depend on tick server you
connect too (there is no user-selection for it)
I was able to get 120 days when I connected to:
ICKSRV-H-04

International tick servers are still limited to 30 days
(at least this is what TICKINTL-S-02 sever reports)
Best
regards,Tomasz Janeczkoamibroker.com
<BLOCKQUOTE