Re: [amibroker] E-Signal (6 months of data)

Can somebody tell me
if i can use the ApplyStop() in RT minute data?
<SPAN
class=546460102-31032004>
When i inspect the
trade list i notice that all stops take place at 09:31:00 (This system trades at
the Open) and i cannot seem to find a way to make them exit at any other
times. My entry signals are at the Open... but what do i have to do to see
my Stops take places at various times during the day? Is anybody getting stops
at different times during the day?
<SPAN
class=546460102-31032004>
btw, the help does
not mention RT wrt the ApplyStop... I backtest using minutes, have stops
set to exit immediately, same day exits allowed.
<SPAN
class=546460102-31032004>
TIA for any help you
can give.