Re: [amibroker] Add To Composite Question

I did a backtest of a watchlist of five stocks and the output showed
the stocks in sequence order of buy and sell. I was hoping to see a
complete backtest of each of the  five stocks from the period
specified so to compare signal for each stock in the group. I really
do not want to do a backtesting on each individual stock, then look
at each report, and then do a comparison. I'm still using the non-
license version so I'm limited to five stocks. I realize buying the
license will enable to do more then five stocks at a time but how
would you compare a signal to 100 stocks in a watch list?

For example the output was:
stocka buy 2/3/2000 sold 4/3/2001
stockb buy 4/6/2001 sold 11/23/2001
stockc buy 12/1/2001 sold 6/3/2002
stockd buy 7/1/2002 sold 8/13/2003
socke buy 8/20/2003 sold 3/5/2004

Report then showed the  total as a group not indivually for the whole
time period.

Thanks

Marty

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511