RE: [amibroker] Re: Data window?

Thanks Kevin.

I'd indicated earlier I'd like 5, 15, and 60 minute data. A year
would be ideal for my purposes. I don't need tick data. When getting
Quote.com "free" data, AB Help says you get 500 bars of whatever
interval you specify.

Can I just get historical data from eSignal if I have no interest in
realtime (cheaper, presumbably)?

Dan