[amibroker] Multiple charts, multiple ema sets?

I'm still wondering about "best" (= cheapest and most reliable)
intraday quote sources for US stocks. Amibroker Help says only 500
bars is available from Quote.com "for free". Are people using eSignal
for historical intraday or is it's claim to fame the realtime data?
I've looked at both the Quote.com and the eSignal sites and I don't
see any options for just getting longer term historical intraday
data. I have other realtime sources and I'm primarily interested in
Amibroker for it's backtesting features.

What are other people's experiences?

TIA?
Dan

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "danielwardadams"