[amibroker] Dax Intraday quotes

Thomas,

What is ther format for the data you import into Amibroker.  I got it
to work but im not sure I got the format correctly.

Date,           time,    open,   high,   low,    close,  ?

07.04.1989	0:00	1.0446	 1.0475	 1.0431	 1.0446	 1

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Thomas Zmuck"
<thomas.egroups@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Herbert,
>

> Sorry for my delay !
>

> You donÂ't need to open an account with them, you can also delete
the old
> demo account every month and start a new demo account.
>
> This works fine. I also prefer others, like fxcm.com
>

> Here is the way I do:
>

> 1)       I have created a profile in metatrader with my 8 favorite
pairs

> 2)       Than I have created a macro with macro express
> http://www.macros.com/
>
> 3)       This macro selects step by step every window and clicks on
the save
> button, goes to amibroker and imports the quotes.
>

> I have also created a macro that only exports one pair for quick
import.

> You can try or do the same also manually !
>
> Just click in metatrader on the save button, go to amibroker,
create the
> format with the import wizard, and import the history.
>
> Metatrader has a very long history. Really nice.
>
> They provide about 14 months of a 1 hour chart !
>

> During the macro process you canÂ't do other things, but the process
takes
> about 1-2 minutes for 8 pairs on my machine.
>
> Therefore it is not as comfortable as a Â"realÂ" realtime data
provider.

> But anyway the data quality is much better than esignal and it is
absolutely
> free.
>

> Tell me if you need the macros to use it.
>

> Best regards,
>

> Thomas
>
> www.tradingbasis.com <http://www.tradingbasis.com/>
>

> http://www.metaquotes.net/metatrader/

> From:  Herbert Elstein <
postID=vwmDpqzyb6SytRzZVtYY8j6
> k1jfHAA2r5SQF0niQBO6ojWnPkyx64TsXTInFJGfTMbLaFpsDku5D37wiaAU>
herty@xxxx>
> Date:  Sat Mar 27, 2004  11:34 am
> Subject:  Re: [amibroker] Re: Forex
>

> Hello Thomas,
>

> Could you please explain how you download Forex data from
Metatrader? Didn't
> you open an account with them?
>

> Thanks
>
> Herbert