From: Salil V Gangal [mailto:salil_gangal@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: March Saturday 27, 2004 1:05 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] Layout again - Do they save the time displayed ?

Friends,

I guess that Layouts are supposed to save the time displayed (X-Axis
displayed) for each withdow and restore it correctly for each window
when the layouts are invoked.

What's your experience ?  Are the layouts you have saving the time
displayed (X-Axis displayed) for every window and restoring them back
correctly ?

As far as my experience goes, Layout are not restoring the time
displayed ((X-Axis displayed). I'm using Version 4.53.0 build date
March 20 2004.

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal