Re: [amibroker] Three Line Break

Dave,

A couple of weeks ago, I signed up for a signal
subscription for sector rotation. That system averages
about 3 trades/year.

It is a "grey" box system in that users are told the basic
philosophy, but I really do not like grey boxes so I am
interested

However, I really do not like grey boxes so I am interested
in developing a sector rotation system with Amibroker.

http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511