Re: [amibroker] Three Line Break

Steve,
Sell signals are useful.[for ANY Buy ideas you have, technical or not]
Even in an ascending market, profit taking is nice.
Note that we know the ascending market AFTER, not BEFORE.
On the other side, many Buy models have been posted here.
My intension was not a mechanical system but some exit rules with the
use of CCI().
This indicator is cool, its peaks usually anticipate [by many days]
the market peaks and, consequently, give the opportunity for smoother
lines without significant lag. The whole story is not to delay more
than anticipate. The fine equilibrium would give the best signals.
Unfortunately we can not always get it with a CCI() with fixed
period. Periods from 20 to 30 are good to begin with. There are, of
course, more sophisticated techniques but it was not the purpose of
this, somehow introductory, text.
Dimitris Tsokakis

<TSOKAKIS@xxxx>