Re: [amibroker] Re: Sector Trading (for Foster)

I trade six FOREX issues. I  use AB to generate signals using a
single system on all issues. To be more profitable I would like
to use a different optimized system on each issue. How can I do
this in Automatic Analysis with scanning every minute ?. I tried
the "IF..else" statements in AFL  but does not work ie:

if( FullName()=="EURUSD" )
{
  system EURUSD trading strategy;
}

if( FullName()=="USDJPY" )
{
  system USDJPY trading strategy;
}

and so on for all six issues.

I now use one trading strategy for all six issues. AB sents e-mail
Alerts, which are downloaded by another program for automatic trade
execution with a FOREX broker.

To be more profitable I do need a different strategy for each issue.
How can this be automated in AA. The Fibonacci Trader Software (FT)
does this very well. How can AB be made to do the same??. ie each
issue its own automatic trading strategy implemented in real time.
Thanks
Kiprop