[amibroker] Layout again - Do they save the time displayed ?

Here is some quite accurate Sell signals that I use for the last 2
years or so. [the signals were there all the time, I didn't know
it...]
[^IXIC, ^NDX, CSCO etc.]
The lag is 0 or +1, but, sometimes, the signal anicipates the
upcoming great [and probably ...final] peak.
As for the crazy 99 days, for any re-entry the repetitive Sell
signals would protect your profits and would help to avoid the
horrible bubble trap.
Any uptrend will come to an end, it is nice to have some cash at the
end [instead of dreams for more and more...]

// Some money from CCI()
n=Param("N",30,20,30,5);
y=CCI(n);
T10=TEMA(Y,10);
T20=TEMA(Y,20);
Plot(C,"Close",1,64);
C=H=L=T20;
S1=SAR(0.05,0.5);
Sell=Cross(S1,T10)*(T20>100);
PlotShapes(shapeDownArrow*Sell,colorRed);
GraphXSpace=5;

There are many variations of this code, I prefer to use this one.
Dimitris Tsokakis

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "DIMITRIS TSOKAKIS" <TSOKAKIS@xxxx>