[amibroker] Tomasz - Access Code Violation

There's very few links under this Amibroker group regarding Forex.

But thx for the link.  I can massage that and pull it into Amibroker
and get a first peek at Forex data.

Questions for you:

1. Are you intraday Forex?  Do you think it's possible to make $ on
Forex if you don't closely watch your monitor, i.e. trade with
traditional intraday-type technical approaches? (I'm asking because
I've got a full time job and can't watch a monitor all day.)

2. Why did you go with eSignal?  Is it expensive for basic
hourly/daily Forex quotes?