[amibroker] Trin Ribbon - Thank You

Thanks for the information, Yuki.

As far me it is still important to have light weight easily
movable monitors, hence my preference for the LCD.

In case you have a little extra time when ever you go in to
look at the BenQ,  remember they also have some attractively priced larger
LCD monitors, such as 36" or 42" wide.  This is what I am looking
forward to having in my next set up.  The weight is a little more than I
would prefer, but I think for the size it will be balanced well for occasional
lifting and moving around.

I'd be interested in knowing what you think of the display
quality of these lager models.  I have heard that a
significant advancement has been achieved in the production processes
permitting the re pricing of the large LCD screens down in line with current
popularly priced TVs of the same and similar size.

To me that means under $2,000 US. Even now tigerdirect.com had
some BenQ large screens for under $2500. It seems to me logical to presume that
the enormous increase in size could offset a slew of low specification
statistics in presenting a greatly improved readability and comfort too in
monitor jockeying.

MR

<BLOCKQUOTE