Re: [amibroker] Layouts - Shortcut Key

Since there is an official release of the interactive broker plugin,
I will delete the custom version that is in the files directory
to avoid any confusion.

Like someone else mentioned, I thought the official plugin was not
working because the plugin status is ERR when the database is first
created and a connection to TWS is made. This is confusing because it
turns out this error happens because the database is empty and no
request for market data has been made yet. Once a symbol is added,
the plugin status is OK(CONN state).

jehmac

http://www.amibroker.com/ib.html