[amibroker] Re: Std Dev

Ron,

Oh as I wrote to John, I've created a virtual link between my
WatchLists and my LayOut.

So first in one tab I select the WL I want, then I switch to other
Tab and select LO I want.  It works nicely.

Some details ===>

I have a WL for long-double.  They are very volatile funds by PRO.
So I have a layout that shows me NAZ long-double, DJIA long-double,
RUT long-double with indicators suitable for each fund in 3 seperate
windows.

Similarly I have 'Commitment-Of-Traders' WL tied to another pair of
layouts.  There are 4 windows in each showing commercial/non-
commercial monies for S&P 500 and NAZ.  I switch between them.

Basically I guess I use the feature as was intended.  Just that I
never knew that such a feature existed !

Regards,
- Salil V Gangal

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "mrdavis9" <mrdavis9@xxxx> wrote:
> I  am also interested in how Salil uses "Layout feature"  and it
would really help if Salil could  include a wonderful detailed
explanation similar to what Graham did the other day regarding Sum()
and cum().  Graham ended his explanation with Hope this helps.
Thanks Graham, it helped a lot.Ron D
> Sum adds up the last "n" number of bars. It sums whatever you put
into the
> first part of the sum formula.
> Cum(1) adds 1 to the previous value of Cum, so the first bar is 1
and it
> just keeps adding one to the last bar value of cum(1). You can use
Cum to

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511